How do you use Sunnyvale Avenue?
The Sunnyvale Avenue Safe Routes to School Project is intended to improve bicycle safety and connectivity along Sunnyvale Avenue. The City is proposing to add a buffered bike lane on Sunnyvale Avenue between Hendy and Maude avenues. This project would:
- Improve access to Bishop Elementary School and downtown Sunnyvale
- Improve bicycle safety and connectivity along this corridor
- Complete a high priority project identified in the City’s Active Transportation Plan
The City of Sunnyvale is asking for feedback from the public on the potential removal of street parking on Sunnyvale Avenue to create room for new bike lanes. Street parking would be removed on:
- The east side of Sunnyvale Avenue between Maude and Arques avenues.
- Both sides of Sunnyvale Avenue between Arques and Hendy avenues.
This topic has 397 visitors and 179 responses: 66 registered responses and 113 unregistered responses.
That's 9.0 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.