What do you think of the proposed amendment to Provo City Code to create a section for the Airport Zone and the Airport Industrial Zone?
Provo City residents are encouraged to provide input on new development within the city. We value our residents' opinion and ideas. Your input assists staff in ensuring that all viewpoints are heard and to make them aware of concerns as well as what residents see as a match to the City's vision.
Provo City Community and Neighborhood Services Department
The Community and Neighborhood Services Department requests an ordinance text amendment to:
- Add the Airport Zones to the Provo City Code as Chapter 14.17D
- Add Airport Adjacent Design Standards to the Provo City Code 14.34. 296
- Amend Section 14.38 relating to signs within the Airport Industrial Zone
- Amend Section 14.34.250 relating to Conditional Uses
- Amend Section 15.20.080 relating to supplemental landscape requirements
The airport is located in the Provo Bay Neighborhood. Click to see staff report.
Because this is a citywide application, no neighborhood meeting is required. The application was reviewed by various Provo City departments and was discussed at the March 23, 2021, Airport Board meeting. It will be heard by the Planning Commission on October 27, 2021. Because it is a zone change, it will also need to be heard by the Provo City Council.
Planner - Javin Weaver, 801-852-6413, firstname.lastname@example.org
Provo City Zoning Map
Provo City Code
Key Land Use Policies - listed by area and neighborhood (see policies that guide the land use for particular areas of the city)
Outcome: Under Review
November 16, 2021
This topic has 118 visitors and 3 statements.