Please take a moment to complete the following brief survey to help us determine the community's preferences for an improved Rosina Baldi Park.
A new playground is coming to Rosina Baldi Park!
- The existing unused basketball court will be repurposed into your New Playground.
- There will be new benches and play equipment for your pre-school aged (2YR-5YR) and school aged (6YR TO 12YR) children.
- The new playground will have a poured in place resilient rubber safety surfacing.
- The existing unused asphalt areas (pads) will be removed and replaced with a small rectangular grass field.
- The existing asphalt path will be re-aligned and renovated for ADA access from the park’s entry at Varnum Street to the new playground.
Below are images of the two options being considered (you will be able to view larger images in survey).
Please take a moment to complete the survey by clicking on 'Take the Survey' below.
This topic has 71 visitors and 22 responses: 12 registered responses and 10 unregistered responses.
That's 1.1 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.