Help allocate the remaining ARPA Funds! How would you distribute $100 of ARPA Funds?
The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021, delivered $350 billion for state, local, territorial and tribal governments to respond to the COVID-19 emergency and lead a strong, resilient, and equitable recovery.
Key objectives for this funding:
- Fight the pandemic and support families and businesses struggling with its public health and economic impacts
- Maintain vital public services, even amid declines in revenue resulting from the crisis
- Build a strong, resilient, and equitable recovery by making investments that support long-term growth and opportunity
The County of Glenn received $5,515,007. The Board of Supervisors have allocated $3,041,611.
There are currently $2,473,397 remaining unallocated. The Board of Supervisors would like your input on how to allocate the remaining funds.
The County of Glenn will host four workshops to provide funding information, eligible expenses and an opportunity complete the survey.
- Elk Creek Elementary School (3430 County Road 309, Elk Creek): Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Willows Memorial Hall (525 W. Sycamore Street, Willows) : Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 6:00PM
- Orland Success Square Conference Center (131 E. Walker Street, Orland): Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Hamilton City High School Library (620 Canal Street, Hamilton City), October 18, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Please take a few moments to provide your input by clicking "Add Your Budget" and selecting each eligible expense category to allocate your $100.
You may choose to leave additional comments and your email address in the "statements" text box.
This topic has 386 visitors and 189 budgets.
That's 9.5 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per budget.