Will you join us for our upcoming School Compost Volunteer Training Event?
Brookline is embarking on an ambitious program to compost food waste in each of the schools. To launch that effort in the best possible way we need a corps of adult volunteers to help out. So, if you like young people, enjoy being around a lot of bubbling human energy, want to do something to make the future more promising and can answer “YES!” to the expectations below, please sign up for our School Compost Volunteer training event!
- Can be available - at least occasionally - in the middle of the day.
- Can easily get to and from a nearby school
- Can proudly say “I’ve been vaccinated!”
- Can comply with a mask mandate
- Can pass a CORI check
- Can be on one’s feet for 30 minutes at a time
- Can learn the rudiments of school composting
Were you able to check all the boxes? If so, please consider signing up for our volunteer training event! . Please contact John Dempsey with any questions at [email protected]